Friday, January 22, 2010

tis the season to be freezing.

its funny how the cold can make you start to go crazy.  i spent a good part of the after noon looking at uggs online dreaming of putting my icy toes down into the plush inside of those "moon boots".

side note...they really do look like astronaut shoes.  do you think astronauts' feet get cold? maybe uggs should be official nasa space shoes.  just a thought.

anyway, my feet are so cold i am considering digging through my closet and pulling out the pink i uggs i would usually deny owning.  even though i think they are rather funny shoes, i want these...

oh well... due to our budget,  i guess i'll sport my old pink ones if i really get desperate.

1 comment:

  1. bahahhahah...
    are those pink ones the ones that I'm thinking about??
    =pp
    Aw Devin..you make me smile =]

    ReplyDelete